In a mixological flash of inspiration, I decided to create my first mixed drink without a recipe! In honor of inauguration day, I call this creation...
* Fill mixing shaker with crushed ice.
* 3 Shots Chocolate Liquor (African American Heritage)
* 1 Shot Hazelnut Liquor (Hussein Middle Name)
* 3 Shots Vanilla Soy Milk (Caucasian Heritage)
* Shake well and garnish on top with Mexican chocolate chopped to a fine grain (It's going to be a rough road ahead)
It was actually well received by both S1m0n and PolyFulcrum as my most successful creation -- with or without a recipe! Let's hope that bodes well for us all in the coming years.