And you may not have any real programming or technology skills to speak of.
But you are a hacker.
"Someone who makes innovative customizations ..."
"Someone who combines excellence, playfulness, cleverness and exploration ..."
"Someone who re-builds, re-models, and re-creates ... to make it faster, better, or do something that the original design was never intended to do."
Yup. That's a hacker.
Polyamory is for life hackers.
If you're Polyamorous:
- You're open to new ideas;
- You're not afraid to tinker;
- You're not convinced that the traditional way is the right way to do anything;
- You're ripping apart the very fabric of social expectation and redefining it to suit you;
- You're customizing your relationships and adding your own features.
- You're interested in learning along the way and expanding your skills.
Reinventing everything is a constant creative exercise. Something's gone dreadfully wrong if it's become stagnant, predictable, and static. That's when the Universe is urging you: Go ahead. Hack it. Change it. Learn from it. Make it better.
The revolution will not be televised.